1. Company Powered by Insights, spol. s. r. o., ID No. 05654891, with its registered office at Prague, Rybná 716/24, PSČ 110 00, Czech Republic, registred in the Commercial Register With the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 268424 (hereinafter “pbi” or "we"), as a data controller pursuant to Article 26 of the Regulation, carries out, in the event of your request of services within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter the “GDPR”), the following personal data:
- Name, last name
- email address
- text of the message
2. Your name, last name and email address must be processed to create a service offer, negotiate this offer, or respond to your query. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1) b) GDPR. These personal data will be processed by pbi during the negotiation of a contract between you and pbi, at most 1 year from your request, unless you agree to further processing.
3. We process your personal data as a personal data controller. This means that we determine the purposes for which we collect and process your personal data (see Art. 2. of this information memorandum) and select means for the processing of the same. In order to fulfil our statutory obligations, we are obliged in certain cases to provide your personal data to third parties who are also in the position of personal data controllers. These cases include, in particular, the provision of personal data upon request of the authorities involved in criminal, infraction or administrative proceedings. Also, we are obliged to provide certain data to auditors who perform audits within our firm by operation of law.
We also use the external processors’ services for the processing of your personal data. We use the following categories of processors: website operators; operators of mailing instruments. We have executed contracts for personal data processing with all processors in order to guarantee protection of your personal data to the maximum extent possible.
Nevertheless, we only disclose your personal data to the necessary extent and in the form necessary for the achievement of the purposes specified in this information memorandum.
4. We process your personal data in an entirely transparent manner. At all times during the processing of your personal data, you may take advantage of the following rights:
a) Right to access your personal data and right to make a copy of your personal data processed by us.
b) Right to rectification and completion of your personal data if you find out that we process any incorrect or inaccurate personal data about you.
c) Right to erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’). Upon your request, we can erase your personal data under certain conditions stipulated by legal regulations. However, please note that your personal data cannot be erased if the processing of your personal data is necessary (e.g. if there is a statutory obligation to process your personal data).
d) Right to restriction of processing of your personal data. Upon your request, we can restrict our processing of your personal data under certain conditions set out by legal regulations. If you exercise your right to the restriction of processing and if any such condition is met, we will make a record in our systems that the particular data is subject to restriction and we will usually not continue to actively process such data. If the reasons for the restriction of processing cease to exist, we will cancel the restriction of processing of your personal data. Nevertheless, we will inform you of this in advance.
e) Right to portability. If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent or for the purposes of the performance of a contract and if, at the same time, the processing is automated, you have a right to obtain such personal data of yours in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to
f) If you believe that any of the obligations stipulated by the legal regulations governing the protection of personal data, in particular by the GDPR, have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection or with any other authority of a Member State of the European Union that is authorised to supervise the compliance with the obligations laid down by the GDPR.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, if your personal data are processed:
For the purpose of performance of an assignment carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority,
for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party,
for the purposes of the direct marketing, which also includes profiling, with the aim of adapting offers to your needs and to improve the services provided.
If you object, we will not process your personal data until we prove serious grounds for the processing of the same that will prevail over your interests or your rights and freedoms, or for the determination, filing or defence of legal claims.
If you object to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for those purposes.
If you exercise any of the rights specified above, we will inform you about the manner of settlement of your request in writing without undue delay.
5. We regularly check this information memorandum and may modify it from time to time (in particular, in order to comply with the legal regulations and procedures regarding the personal data protection). Updated versions will always be available on our website.